05 January, 2012

First Day of School Glam


Today’s my first day back to school (Winter quarter) and I’m wearing fake eyelashes. Not the full sets, just the little demi ends, but still. I guess I feel the need to impress the computer I’ll be sitting in front of all day. :P
If someone would have told me 5 months ago that I would be wearing fake eyelashes to school I would have told them they were crazy. It’s hard to believe that 5 months ago the extent of my makeup wearing ability was just foundation, powder, and mascara. Of course, I’m still learning things and will be for the rest of my life but for just having learned so much 5 months ago, I think I’m doing pretty well. Thanks Britt <3
How dressed up do you ladies (or guys?) get for the first day back at school?
When did you first really start getting into beauty/fashion/makeup and who helped teach you?

No comments:

Post a Comment