12 June, 2012

Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions Review


*disclaimer: this is not my image. i got it from google images.

This is one item I was very excited to receive from Influenster as a part of my Spring Beauty VoxBox. Surprisingly, it was the first item I tore into right away. I had never had the chance to use any form of insole or shoe cushion before so I was very excited to give these a try (after I played with them and squished them a little, shh!). 

These came in at the perfect timing. Just in time for my friends and I to go out for a night on the town! I figured out where I wanted to place them in my heels, tore the plastic backing off, and stuck those babies. You would not believe the difference they made in a night out where you're stuck in heels for hours on end (ladies, I know you're with me on this!). 

I'm the kind of girl that usually packs a pair of flip flops in my purse so when my feet start dying I can switch shoes but with these Ball of Foot inserts a pair of flip flops just wasn't necessary. We stayed out for hours dancing, talking, standing around and my feet just didn't hurt anywhere NEAR where they usually do. Typically about an hour and a half to two hours into the evening my feet start cramping but with these lovely things my feet didn't start to get tired until 4 am, granted I had been standing all day at work too!

If you go out a lot ladies, do yourself a favor a pick up a couple of these for your heels! You definitely won't regret it. Your feet will be thanking you.

Pick Up A Pair Here!

*disclaimer: influenster is a free box i received from taking surveys. i did this review to give my own honest opinion and receive a badge on influenster's website. all opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment