03 January, 2012

Brush Storage

With so many ways to store your makeup brushes how does a girl (or guy!) ever choose?! It took me forever to figure out how to a nice, organized way to keep my brushes out of piles on my counter.
A while ago I had ordered these wax beads that smell like vanilla and rose with tiny sea shells in them. They had just been used for decoration in a bottle but after I found this nifty little jar I knew the beads were the perfect filler! After wrapping a pink ribbon with a diamond-like pendant around the jars neck I knew I had created a perfect little brush holder. 
Not only does it keep my counter free of brush clutter but the handles now smell fabulous.

How do you organize your brushes? Plastic organizers? Drawers? Jars? Share with us! We love to hear from you guys :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment