12 June, 2012

Sircle Samples


Has anyone heard of Sircle Samples yet? It's a new concept where you fill out a beauty profile, answer small surveys, and ear 'Sircle Coins'. The Sircle Coins you ear can be redeemed in their shop for REAL samples. It's not one of those scam websites that you order a sample and never get it, they actually partner with real companies and you get REAL samples.

At the moment you can only get in by invite since they're in beta testing mode but here's a link for an invite: Sircle Samples Invite

So far I've 'bought' Simple Pleasures Lip Balm, RAW Color Brush Set, Apothederm Moisturizing Cream, Bring It Up "Reusable" Instant Breast Lifts, and E.L.F. Hypershine Lipgloss with my Sircle Coins but they have a number of other companies working with them as well like Napoleon Perdis, and Glamour Doll Eyes.

The usual cost for a sample is 300 or more Sircle Coins which you can easily earn back by reviewing the products you 'purchase' and adding more products you want to try to your 'makeup bag'. Seriously, the concept is great!

For the ...

  • Simple Pleasures Lip Balm I received a full size lip balm
  • RAW Color Brush Set I received 3 brushes
  • Apothederm Moisturizing Cream I received a small sample size + a sample packette of their stretch mark cream
  • Bring It Up "Reusable" Instant Breast Lifts I received a packet of 1 set of lifts
  • E.L.F. Hypershine Lipgloss I have not received yet
I definitely recommend getting in on this amazing deal. Don't be shy, check it out!


*disclaimer: i was not paid to make this review/ad. all opinions are my own.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment