05 November, 2012

Kiss Ever Pro Lashes

These lashes. THESE LASHES. You don't even understand, these lashes, guise, these lashes are amazing.

The lashes are so soft and with them being so plush I was imagining they would look very fake and caterpillar-like but they didn't whatsoever. I did have to fill in some extra eyeliner to blend in the thick band but that's okay. The only thing I wasn't too happy about was the '24hour' glue didn't last more than 3 hours on the inside corners of my eyes. Granted, that could have been my fault. I could have not put enough on. I'll be wearing these again and using more glue so I'll be able to give another review on that issue. Other than that I absolutely LOVE these lashes and the whole kit is sold for $5.99 at Walgreens.


The lashes in use.

*I got this kit for free in the Beauty Blogger VoxBox from Influenster.


No comments:

Post a Comment