24 October, 2012

Beauty Blogger Voxbox 2012

Recently I was lucky enough to be selected to receive Influenster's Beauty Blogger Voxbox. No lie, this box was filled with AMAZING goodies!! I was so excited!


The box included the following:
  • Vitabath Fragrance Mist in Ivy & Lily 8 fl oz worth $9.99 (full size received)
  • Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream 1.5 fl oz worth $2.25 (full size 4 fl oz worth $5.99)
  • Bath and Body Works Mini Candle in Mahogany Teakwood worth $3.50 (or 2 for $5 in store)
  • NYC IndividualEyes palette in Dark Shadows worth $4.99 (full size received)
  • Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit worth $4.99 (full size received)
  • Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin worth $7.29 (full size received)
  • E-boost sample packet
  • 2 Bath and Body Works coupons for 3-Wick Candle for $10

This mist smells so delicious. It's very clean and fresh and not over powering at all! In all honesty I probably won't use it as a body spray since I tend to stick to my perfumes but it will be a GREAT bathroom/room spray.


After taking me forever to figure out that there was something covering the opening I finally got to try this cream out. Not only does it smell amazing but it didn't leave my hair quite as "crunchy" as other curl creams have. My hair was left very soft and it wasn't weighed down by a whole bunch of gook. I have a feeling I'll be buying some more of this as Christmas presents!


This little candle is so potent it smelled up my entire mailbox! Now that it's out in the open I don't even have to light it for it to get an entire room smelling like it. This candle is a part of Bath and Body works new line of White Barn candles. I don't even want to light it and waste it it smells so yummy! Maybe I'll give it to my mom at Christmas?


I was shocked to find such a big eye shadow palette in this box. It was something I wasn't expecting at all. I actually already have this exact one so I may use it for a giveaway or a Christmas gift. Maybe I'll just keep it until my other runs out? I'm not sure yet. The colors blend VERY well together and have a minimal fall out. The primer is okay, I'm still biased to my Urban Decay ;) I'd recommend this as a great starters palette though! Fun to experiment with.


I haven't had a reason to try these out yet and I don't want to waste them but they look very pretty! I'm a bit afraid they'll be so thick I'll look like I have caterpillars on my eyes but who knows, they could look 10x better on! I'm going to a concert tomorrow night so maybe I'll give them a try then! If I do then I'll take a picture and update this with how they look!


These are the coolest things ever. You just twirl your hair into a bun, swirl one clip at a time into the base of your bun and voila! Your hair is stuck snug. I may have to pick up a few more of these.


I'm not a huge fan of the E-boost packets so that'll probably go in my trade bag but the coupons will most definitely be used. A 3 wick candle for only $10? Yes please!

So what'd I tell ya? This box was so full of amazing goodies! If you'd like an invite comment below with your e-mail and I'll invite you, otherwise go on over to the Influenster website and click 'request invite'!

www.influenster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment